I made a scoped app to clean up comments and I plan to put in other functions in this too.
This has been removed and code moved to the “dev toolbox” repo
Something I find I have to do from time to time is clean up a bad
comment, something that might have a password or some other text that
you don’t want in the comments. To clean this up you have to normally go
sys_journal_field table, modify the records,
modify the records, then delete the
sys_history_set record for that.
Then, your changes finally stick.
Well, I got tired of having to do that. So I made a UI Page that does it all for me if I just give it the thing I want to replace and the text to replace it with.
If, like anything I share on git, you want to change it feel free to make a pull request.