Robert Fedoruk has been killing it with his content, and one of theses posts needs to be retold because it is, just that good.
I feel like this should be searchable and isn’t today. So I am making a post to share that content.
There’s a few things people should know to going fast. All the shortcuts, and accessing your stuff.
Be bold and use your middle finger, to right-click on everything. This gives your access to the following actions; filter out
- show matching
- show before
- show after
- build a report
Use the monacle to search columns
This will load a textbox below each column, they work with text like so;
textdefaults to starts with
=textis the exact match (case insensitve)
*textis the text contains
Jump around with breadcrumbs
You can change your filter fast by smashing the different parts of the breadcrumbs.
- smash the chevron to remove the next specific filter
- smash the part of the filter to remove all the parts right of it
Editing data in a list
You don’t have to go into each record to change the data.
- CTRL + smash and then double smash a cell to edit all selected rows for that column
- SHIFT + ↑ / ↓, then double smash a selected cell to edit all selected rows
Control the data you see with the cog
- smash the cog to decide what columns you will see
- experiment with this as you can always reset
Accessing your stuff fast
- Drag a condition onto the left hand menu to add it to your favorites
- Ham sandwich menu has a create favorite option too that does the same from list and record
- Stars in the left hand menu appear if you hover, that will also add them to your favorites
- On the left hand menu in the star menu at the bottom is a pencil to edit all your favorites and their order