Listacle of interesting posts
I think I'm going to start some sort of review of the content from my news aggregater.
I'm not sure what format this will end up in but I'll start here in written form.
Let's dig in.
There's some great content for the Creatorcon 2020 event. So far
- Prosenjit Sengupta - UI Builder: Build a Space App dashboard for Mars Rovers, Astro Images and NEOs This is great. He shows a lot of the functionality of the Now Components and Experience with the builder. It's 22 minutes, or 11 if you can run at doublespeed.
- TechNow Ep 80 - Process Automation Designer/Playbook Part 1 If you're curious about how the PAD system will look and work, this should meet the need.
- Brad Titlon - Paris - GraphQL API Framework Brad went deep in here to help share this understanding of graphQL. If you don't get it. I'd look here.
- Travis Toulson has been doing some live streams to tackle the Salary Survey he ran through. It's not on ServiceNow but it's related. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Mark Roethof dives deep into
g_form.setValueI love these smaller scoped topics. Check it out here.
- Madison writes about "Storing And Using System Properties As Objects"
- Mike Moody has been putting out the kind of content I want to see at K21. Recently, Triggering client-side UI Notifications on Async API response or long running job completion.
- Nia McCash is killing it with her posts about Now Components. How I'm Learning to Build Now Components, Demistifying Now Components Slots - Named vs Default (Unnamed) and How to idenfity which Now Component Button was clicked
Oh and if you want to hear some tough times Fedoruk and CJ went through their most recent pod about the worst things they've seen